ULTIMATE FAN – GIVEAWAY TERMS
Date of last change: 1 December 2021, v2.0
Change summary: Moved to a separate page and minor language updates and clarifications throughout.
From time to time, we give away additional prizes where no further purchase is necessary and all eligible participants are entered into a random prize draw to determine the winner(s) (a “Giveaway”).
Such Giveaways are advertised and/or run both on our Platform, our social media channels and elsewhere (such as on our partners pages).
This page sets out the general terms and conditions applicable to each Giveaway that we operate. Additional specific terms (such as the opening and closing dates) will apply to each individual Giveaway – these will be prominently displayed within advertisements.
All entries to Giveaways and redemption of any prizes won are subject to the following:
- These general Giveaway terms (“Giveaway Terms”);
- Additional specific rules for each individual Giveaway displayed prominently at the point of advertisement (“Specific Giveaway Terms”); and
- Our general website terms available above (“General Terms”).
Please ensure that you have read each of the Giveaway Terms, the Specific Giveaway Terms and the General Terms before entering any Giveaway operated by us.
The primary Promoter of each Giveaway is:
- LOW 6 LIMITED, a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 10799636) whose registered office is located at 1 Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, England, B90 4RZ.
The Promoter may from time to time engage third parties such as ‘influencers’ to advertise (or ‘promote’) a Giveaway; however, unless specified otherwise, the Promoter will still administer the relevant Giveaway including selecting a winner and distributing any prizes.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by each of the Giveaway Terms, Specific Giveaway Terms and General Terms upon entry to any Giveaway.
- If entry to a Giveaway is automatic and it is possible to enter without being aware that the Giveaway is taking place (e.g. the entry mechanic is entry to a separate prize pool), then the Giveaway will still take place in accordance with the Giveaway Terms, Specific Giveaway Terms and General Terms but you may “opt out” of the Giveaway by contacting our Customer Service team (in practice an “opt out” will mean that we take your name out of the draw or you relinquish any prize won in the event the draw has already taken place).
- Entry to our Giveaways is usually open to all except those excluded from entering under the General Terms or the Specific Giveaway Terms.
- Notwithstanding the above, in the event that the Giveaway is only open to purchasers of a particular product or service then individuals from Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands are not permitted to enter.
- You may only enter our Giveaways on your own behalf. Anyone found to be entering on behalf of another person, using false details and/or acting as agent for a third party will not be eligible to participate in any Giveaway nor claim any prizes claim.
- The entry mechanism for each Giveaway will be set out in the Specific Giveaway Terms.
- In general, you will not be required to make a payment in order to enter any Giveaways. We may occasionally run Giveaways exclusively for purchasers of particular product or service (e.g. a subscription), or entrants to a particular game; however, in such circumstances there will be no additional charge for entering the Giveaway.
- The opening and closing times and dates will be set out in the Specific Giveaway Terms.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Giveaway Terms, the maximum number of entries permitted per individual will be one (1).
- Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Giveaway Terms, there is no cap on the total number of entries overall (from all entrants) for each Giveaway.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) refuse to accept any entry; (ii) void any entries (and any prize if necessary) in the event of entrant misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms or General Terms; or (iii) amend, alter or terminate the Giveaway or any specific entries in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for: (i) incomplete entries; nor (ii) any liability or responsibility otherwise arising from each Giveaway in so far as such limitation / exclusion of liability is not prohibited by law.
- Each Giveaway is in no way affiliated with any social media platform on which it is posted or the manufacturer / seller of anything awarded as a prize.
- Your Data:
- by entering you agree that:
- the Promoter may contact you as necessary if you win including, without limitation, by sending you an email, phoning you, or using any other contact details we have for you;
- the Promoter, and its selected partners and affiliates, may include and / or announce on its website, mobile application, social media channels and / or elsewhere at its sole discretion the following details if you win a prize in a Giveaway: (a) your surname; (b) your username; (c) your county; and (d) your Giveaway entry; and
- in the event you publicly post anything regarding your win, we may re-post this and use it as marketing materials.
- On a date indicated in the Specific Giveaway Terms, one or more winners (as indicated by Specific Giveaway Terms) will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
- The winner(s) of the Giveaway will be determined by a computer at random.
- The drawn winner will be reviewed to ensure that they have met the conditions of entry – if any drawn participant has not complied with the conditions of entry then another participant will be drawn at random in their place.
- The winner(s) will be contacted within ten working days using the contact details registered with the Promoter of the Giveaway (if any, or if not, using the medium by which the Giveaway was advertised) and the winner must respond to the Promoter’s communication in order to arrange delivery of the prize(s). If the winner(s) do not respond within a reasonable timeframe (determined by the Promoter taking into account the nature of the prize), the Promoter reserves the right to void the random draw and nominate an alternative winner by recompleting the random draw. Any alternative winner may also be subject to a further reasonable timescale to claim their prize.
- The surname and county or social media username of the winner will be available to members of the public upon request for one month after the Giveaway has concluded.
- The Promoter’s decision on any dispute or query regarding the Giveaway will be final.
- The Specific Giveaway Terms will set out the prize(s) awarded to the winner(s) of the Giveaway and how winner(s) can claim their prizes. Unless stated otherwise, we endeavour to deliver any prize(s) within 45 days.
- If you are registered with us, any prizes will be delivered to the details we have on file. If it is a digital prize this will ordinarily be sent by email and if it is a physical prize this will ordinarily sent to your home address. We may refuse to send the prizes to any other location unless there is a justified reason – this is to prevent instances of fraud and multiple entries.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged by the winner(s) for ‘cash’ or any other alternative unless specified otherwise in the Specific Giveaway Terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or substitute the prize(s) for a reasonable equivalent in the event that the prize(s) are not available to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs associated with the prize (including, without limitation: taxes, transport, meals, insurance or other incidentals), unless the Specific Giveaway Terms state such associated costs form part of the prize.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are both legally eligible and able to receive any prize(s) advertised (including e.g. accepting delivery or co-ordinating with courier if delivery missed).
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Each Giveaway and any dispute in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.